The 4th Annual Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2018 will be taking place on the 17th and 18th of October at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. Under the theme “Transforming Healthcare with Technology”, the event promises to provide attendees with great insight into the relationship between healthcare and ICT.
At Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2018, leaders in the industry will gather to explore how technology can ensure that citizens get the services they deserve by presenting the latest, innovative technologies and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure.
The summit will look at how technology affects the healthcare industry and what kind of impact hot topics like robotics, analytics, artificial intelligence, and IoT play in the future of the industry.
A formidable team of healthcare experts and professionals will lend their thought-leadership and expertise to this year’s Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa. The Advisory Board is particularly instrumental to the success of HISA as it is designed to assist in driving knowledgeable dialogue on a range of issues in a constantly evolving industry.
List of advisory board members:
• Rajeev R Eashwari – Director eHealth and Systems at Gauteng Department of Health
• Leonard Slabbert, Head of Information Technology: Sub-Saharan Africa at Boehringer Ingelheim
• Etienne Dreyer , Associate Director: Healthcare Consulting at PwC
• Reg Courtenay, Deputy Director : IT Systems in Health at Joburg City
• Giridhar Joshi, Associate Director: Data & Analytics at PwC
• Dr Ravesh Goordeen, Medical Doctor at Healthcare Investment
Who should attend?
The summit aims to assemble a wide range of industry professionals, such as CIOs, CxOs, IT Leaders, Healthcare providers, Healthcare Administrators, Policy makers, HealthTech Startups, HealthTech Vendors, Chief Medical Officers, and academics.
For more information about this conference visit: www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za
[t]+27 11 026 0981 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org